- These Regulations define the rules of using the CDkeys.cheap website by Users and the conditions of services by KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski to Users on CDkeys.cheap.
- KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski reserves the right to define the detailed rules and scope of the provision of individual services in separate regulations.
- The technical condition for using the CDkeys.cheap website is to have a computer with Internet access and an installed web browser. In order to use some of the services, it is necessary to have an e-mail account. The use of the CDkeys.cheap website is possible only through a web browser.
- In order to take advantage of the full functionality of some of the services available on CDkeys.cheap, it is necessary to enable the SSL secure data transmission protocol, Java Script, Java, Flash and cookies in the User's web browser.
- CDkeys.cheap – run by KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski at the Internet address https://cdkeys.cheap/, a website for the presentation, promotion and advertising of digital products offered by online stores.
- KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski – business activity based in Łódź, at Syrenki 15/11, 91-496 Łódź, VAT EU: PL7262565557, which the User may contact at email@example.com
- Account – a fully activated account run for the User by CDkeys.cheap, which is a collection of resources in which the User's data and information about his activities within CDkeys.cheap are collected.
- Merchant – an entrepreneur running the Online Store and presenting the Goods as part of the Merchant's Offer, cooperating with KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski on the basis of a cooperation agreement under CDkeys.cheap or a contract for the use of services offered under CDkeys.cheap.
- Merchant's Offer – goods or services offered by the Merchant, presented in CDkeys.cheap and offered for sale only in the Merchant's Online Store.
- Goods – a product or service presented on CDkeys.cheap and offered by Online Stores and as part of the Merchant's Offer.
- User – Internet user using CDkeys.cheap, including Registered User.
- Users' use of CDkeys.cheap is free of charge.
- KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski is not a seller or a party to transactions made by Users in Online Stores and as part of the Merchant's Offer. KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski only informs about the Goods on CDkeys.cheap.
- As part of the CDkeys.cheap Website, the User is able to:
a) obtaining information about the Goods offered by Merchants,
b) comparison of the prices of Goods offered by Merchants,
c) issuing, including posting, opinions or reviews regarding the Goods, Online Stores and Merchants' Offers or the course of transactions in the Online Store on the website dedicated to the Merchant on CDkeys.cheap, including by completing the questionnaire sent by KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski in connection with the transaction concluded with the Merchant, in which the User takes or participated,
d) read the opinions posted by Users about the Goods, Online Stores or the Merchant's Offer,
e) go to the websites of Online Shops whose offer of Goods is presented on CDkeys.cheap, or to the website dedicated to the Merchant on CDkeys.cheap,
f) using the Services, including: notification of a change in the price of the Goods in the Online Store or in the Merchant's Offer; notifications about new comments and opinions presented within CDkeys.cheap; receiving the newsletter and notifying about new offers of Online Stores; taking part in promotions organized on CDkeys.cheap;
- Data on the Goods placed on CDkeys.cheap come from Online Stores. KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski makes every effort to ensure that the information presented on CDkeys.cheap is placed by Online Shops in accordance with the current facts. In case of any doubts as to the validity of the offer or other issues related to the transaction, description, price, availability of the Goods, the User should contact the Online Store from which the offer comes.
- The transaction between the User and the Merchant takes place on the terms specified by the Merchant in its regulations and by generally applicable law. KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski is not responsible for the delivery of the Goods and the course of the transaction.
- KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski is not responsible for:
a) the delivery of the Goods in connection with the order placed in the Online Store by the User,
b) the warranty, guarantee and consumer rights related to the Goods and the sale transaction,
c) non-performance or improper performance of the obligation by the Merchant,
d) for the quality, safety, legality of the Goods, as well as the truthfulness and reliability of their descriptions by Merchants.
- In the event of unavailability of the Goods or other obstacles on the Merchant's side, the Merchant will contact the Buyer individually.
- In the event of a discrepancy between the description of the Goods posted by both KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski on the CDkeys.cheap website and by the Online Store on its website, the description of the Goods from the Online Store is binding for the User and the Online Store.
- Proprietary copyrights to elements of the CDkeys.cheap website, including logos and content posted on CDkeys.cheap, as well as to the layout and composition of these elements (the so-called layout) and industrial property rights, including protection rights to trademarks placed on CDkeys.cheap, are entitled to KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski or third parties.
- It is forbidden to access the Website and its content in an automated manner. In particular, it is forbidden to use bots, indexing robots and other automated tools enabling the use without the User's interference.
- Automated access is allowed only with a written consent by KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski.
- The user is not authorized to copy, distribute, reproduce or modify any content, including data placed on CDkeys.cheap.
- The User may at any time opt out of receiving notifications or the newsletter available as part of the Services on the CDkeys.cheap website by sending an appropriate statement to KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski using the tools available on CDkeys.cheap.
- The user declares that all content, including photos posted by him on CDkeys.cheap, does not violate applicable law or the rights of third parties (including in particular copyrights and other intellectual property rights). At the same time, the user undertakes not to post any content that, when exposed to the public, may be considered as violating good manners.
- By placing a photo or an avatar on CDkeys.cheap, the User allows KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski to use the photo or avatar free of charge and to publish, copy and modify them by KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski for the purposes of providing Services on the Website, as well as to block the publication or removing the photo or avatar in case of breaking the provisions of the Regulations, in particular the point above. With the consent of the User, the photo or avatar will be used by KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Users can:
a) use CDkeys.cheap without registering or logging in, or
b) register on CDkeys.cheap using the tools available on CDkeys.cheap and log in to CDkeys.cheap using the access data set during registration on CDkeys.cheap, and also have the option of
c) logging in to CDkeys.cheap using the User's access data from external websites, including Google and Facebook.
- Registration on CDkeys.cheap takes place by prior acceptance of the Regulations and entering real, current, complete and correct User's data into the registration form, in particular, such as username, e-mail address and password. Registration or logging in makes it possible to save the User's data on CDkeys.cheap for more convenient use.
- The User is not allowed to use the data of other people in the registration process, including other people's e-mail addresses. The use of untrue, outdated, incorrect or incomplete data or data of other persons is the basis for the termination of the Agreement concluded between the User and the KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski.
- After registering using the registration form, the User will receive an e-mail address provided by him during the registration process, confirming the registration or and other information required by law. Resignation from registration on CDkeys.cheap (termination of the Agreement) is possible via the link in the e-mail message of the CDkeys.cheap Website (registration confirmation) or by e-mail sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The conclusion of the Agreement between the User and KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski for the provision of services under the conditions set out in the Regulations takes place at the moment of performing the actions referred to in sentence 1, point above.
- To use some Services, it may be necessary to register on CDkeys.cheap (including logging in to CDkeys.cheap) or log in using the User's access data from external websites, including Google or Facebook.
- Each User may have one Account. Setting up more than one account requires consent expressed by CDkeys.cheap. Accounts with duplicate data are the basis for their removal. It is forbidden to use other people's accounts and make accounts available to third parties.
USER OPINIONS, REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
- Users have the option of posting statements on CDkeys.cheap (including opinions, reviews and comments) regarding, among others, to the Goods, the course of the transaction, the Online Store or the Contractor's Offer and the opinions of other Users already placed.
- The published statements are subjective judgments of the Users. Users are responsible for the content of such statements.
- In order to post a statement, the User may be asked to provide his data, e.g. e-mail address, order number given by the Contractor when purchasing the Goods or any indication of the User.
- Statements should be drafted in a clear and understandable manner, and must not contain:
a) profanity, obscene, pornographic or inciting to spread hatred, racism, xenophobia and conflicts between nations,
b) website addresses, links to other websites, online stores and price comparison websites not owned by KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski,
c) advertising content, other commercial content, except for videos and photos published by producers,
d) data of Users or other natural persons, in particular: name and surname, place of residence, telephone number or e-mail address, except for the tools available on CDkeys.cheap for posting or giving statements on CDkeys.cheap (e.g. forms Internet) allow the indication of data of Users or other natural persons and only to the extent necessary to comment on a given Product,
e) content undermining the good name and reputation of other Users,
f) content constituting the result of an agreement with other Users or Merchant in order to mutually affect the credibility of own and other entities, including Merchants.
g) false/fake content.
- The User's statement may not violate applicable law, including the rights of third parties - in particular, it may not be defamatory, infringe personal rights or constitute an act of unfair competition.
- By giving a statement, including placing it on CDkeys.cheap, the User allows KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski to use this statement free of charge and to publish it by KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski, as well as to modify it in the scope indicated above. This applies in particular to opinions on Goods or Online Stores and the execution of transactions.
- The Contractor, through the tools provided by CDkeys.cheap and through it, may contact the User in order to clarify, rectify, change or delete the content of the statement.
- The administrator of personal data within the meaning of art. 4 sec. 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) (hereinafter the "general regulation on data protection"), in relation to the data of Users, including Buyers, using the Services, is KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski.
- Users' personal data may be provided to KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski, in particular by entities running external websites, including Facebook or Google, in connection with Users logging on CDkeys.cheap with the use of data for logging in to external websites.
- Users' personal data are processed in accordance with the law, including the general regulation on data protection and the Act of 18 July 2002. on the provision of electronic services. Providing personal data by the User in order to conclude the Agreement is a contractual obligation. Failure to provide the User's personal data in the form of an e-mail address and User's name will constitute an obstacle to the conclusion of the Agreement. In another scope, providing the User's personal data is voluntary.
- KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski provides Users with the exercise of the rights resulting from the general data protection regulation, in particular the right to: access, rectify and delete data, limit data processing, transfer data, raise objections and not be subject to automated decisions. The User may exercise his / her rights by submitting a relevant request to KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski.
- KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski protects Users 'personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as other cases of their disclosure or loss and against destruction or unauthorized modification of the indicated data, as well as implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Users' processed data, including technical and programming nature, in particular data encryption systems.
- Users' personal data may be transferred to entities authorized to receive such data under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities. Users' personal data may also be transferred - to the extent and for the time necessary to provide or perform services provided by KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski - to third parties that are entities performing on behalf of KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski activities related to the provision of services by KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski.
- KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski uses the IP addresses of Users' computers collected during Internet connections to the CDkeys.cheap Website for technical purposes related to server administration. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made) in order to interpret visits and traffic on CDkeys.cheap.
- KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski informs that while browsing the pages of the CDkeys.cheap Website, KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski uses "cookies", i.e. small text information, saved on the User's computer, which allow to adjust services and content to individual needs and preferences Users, as well as to compile general statistics on the use of CDkeys.cheap by Users. The user may at any time block the generation of "cookies" by selecting the appropriate option in his web browser.
- KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski informs that if you disable the option to save "cookies" in your web browser, the use of CDkeys.cheap may be difficult, including slower than usual. The method and scope of KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski's activities with the use of "cookies" is described in the Cookies Policy.
- In the event of a change to these Regulations, KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski will inform Users about it on CDkeys.cheap websites, and in relation to Users registered on CDkeys.cheap and logging in to CDkeys.cheap using access data from external websites - also by correspondence sent to the e-mail addresses of these Users.
- Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the date specified by KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski, but not less than 7 days from the date of announcement of changes on CDkeys.cheap and from the date of sending the appropriate notification of changes to Users referred to in point 11.1.
- If the new Regulations are not accepted, the User is entitled to terminate the Agreement.
- In all matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the General Data Protection Regulation and the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- The provisions of separate regulations defining the rules and scope of the provision of individual Services constitute regulations specific to the regulations included in the Regulations, unless otherwise agreed.
- Any disputes between the parties to the Agreement resolved by a competent common court.
- These Regulations enter into force on July 1, 2020.
GDPR INFORMATION OBLIGATION
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, that is the entity deciding how to use your personal data, is KLUCZE.ONLINE Tomasz Michalski (hereinafter "CDkeys.cheap") with its registered office in Łódź at ul. Mermaids 15/11.
Who can you contact to receive more information about the processing of your personal data by CDkeys.cheap?
If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data by CDkeys.cheap, you can contact us by writing to us at email@example.com.
You can also contact the data protection officer appointed by us using the following contact details:
Data Protection Inspector at CDkeys.cheap
Who did we obtain your personal data from?
We obtained your personal data directly from you when you created an account at CDkeys.cheap, and later, when you use the CDkeys.cheap platform.
If you log into the CDkeys.cheap Website via an external authentication service offered by entities over which we have no control, e.g. Facebook or Google, we obtain data from them only in the form of your Account ID on such website, your e-mail address , name and surname, url of your avatar.
For what purpose and on what basis does CDkeys.cheap process your personal data?
We are entitled to process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded between us or to perform our legitimate interests, for the purposes of:
- enabling you to use services provided electronically, including providing you with full use of CDkeys.cheap;
- enabling you to set up and manage your account and enable monitoring of your favorite Goods;
- enabling the issuance of opinions, reviews or comments;
- handling inquiries and notifications that you direct to us;
- contacting you, in particular for the purpose related to the provision of services;
- termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services, including account closure requests.
The law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We can also process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest for the purposes of:
- analyzing and managing your activity on CDkeys.cheap websites in order to adapt services and content to your individual preferences;
- organization of loyalty programs and competitions in which you can take part;
- performing technical activities and solving technical problems related to the administration of CDkeys.cheap servers;
- conducting marketing activities of own services;
- compiling general statistics on the use by you and other users of CDkeys.cheap, including collecting general demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made);
- ensuring the security and integrity of the services we provide you electronically, including counteracting fraud and abuse and ensuring traffic safety;
- personalizing advertisements in accordance with the content previously viewed by you, adjusting the category of offers or individual offers in the user account settings;
- contacting you, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities;
- conducting statistical analyzes;
- storing data for archival purposes and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law).
CDkeys.cheap is entitled to process your personal data on the basis of your consent in order to:
- organization of competitions in which you can participate (depending on the type of competition);
- receiving and displaying your comments on purchases of products that you leave with other website operators;
- saving data in cookies;
- collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
You can withdraw your consent at any time in the same way as you gave it.
Do you have to provide CDkeys.cheap with your personal data?
Providing personal data by you is a statutory requirement only to the extent that you will be the winner of a competition or promotion and receive a prize that requires tax settlement, and is also required by us in order to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you, i.e. name, surname, address e-mail. If you do not provide the above-mentioned personal data, it will not be possible to conclude a contract with you. Providing other personal data by you is voluntary.
What are your rights to CDkeys.cheap?
We assure you that we will exercise all your rights: the right to access personal data, rectify data, delete them, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these permissions when:
- regarding the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- in relation to the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by CDkeys.cheap; you will withdraw your consent to data processing; you have previously objected to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law; or the data was collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
- in relation to the request to limit data processing: you will notice that your data is incorrect - for a period allowing CDkeys.cheap to check the correctness of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want it to be deleted; Your data is no longer needed by CDkeys.cheap, but you may need it to defend or pursue claims; or you object to the processing of data - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of CDkeys.cheap override the grounds of objection;
- in relation to a request for data transfer if the processing of your data is based on your consent or a contract concluded with you and the processing is carried out automatically.
You can lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office based in Warsaw at Stawki Street 2, regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when the processing is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the special situation in which you have found yourself or your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, in they are profiled for this purpose.
Who does CDkeys.cheap share your personal data with?
Your personal data may be transferred to third parties (contractors, payment operators, websites that cooperate with CDkeys.cheap) if it is necessary to provide services on CDkeys.cheap. If required by law, we share your personal data with authorized entities, including the competent judicial authorities. If necessary, we may transfer your personal data to public authorities for the purposes of fighting fraud and abuse.
Due to the need to prevent certain functions on CDkeys.cheap from being performed by web robots, we use the Google reCAPTCHA mechanism to sporadically test whether the behavior of users of our trading platform does not bear the characteristics of robots. In this case, we may disclose your IP address to Google LLC.
What is the storage period of your personal data?
CDkeys.cheap stores your personal data for the duration of the contract and after its termination, if there is a risk of pursuing claims in connection with its performance, but not longer than for a period of 10 years from the date of its termination.
We are obliged to store personal data that we process on the basis of tax and accounting regulations for a period of 5 years after the end of the year in which the tax payment deadline expired.
We are entitled to process personal data that we process for marketing purposes only during the term of the binding contract or until you submit a valid objection.
To which third countries or international organizations does CDkeys.cheap transfer your personal data?
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.
Do we profile your personal data or make decisions about you automatically?
Profiling is about the automated processing of your personal data in terms of your behavior, economic circumstances, your work, interests, preferences or location.
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not have any legal effects on you or similarly significantly affect your situation.