Merchant Support, Returns and Refunds
As game and software activation codes are considered digital service, these are not a subject of returns or refunds as long as the game or software matches the description and is not faulty.
Refunds, however, are possible in cases that game or software does not work properly or does not match the description. Each and every case will be handled directly by the Merchant that you decide to choose on the product page in the purchase process.
Refunds are generally done through the originally made payment method and in most cases are handled between 7-10 business days. To be eligible for a refund, make sure you submit a case to the merchant not longer than 24 hours after the purchase.
Refund process possible scenarios:
- Product was not delivered after a successful payment.
- Product delivered does not match the description or a different version of the game was delivered.
- 'Invalid' error message while trying to activate a game.
- 'Your code has already been used' error message while trying to activate a game.
Before creating a support ticket, check the following:
- You are activating the game on appropriate platform;
- Double check if the code you typed in is correct;
- Try to log out from your account, and the log in again;
- Recheck your library, since it can take some time for game to appear in the list;
- In case your key is region locked, it means you purchased a game that is not supported in your region or country.